ALLTEST SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid (N) protein antigens present in nasal swab specimens. For use in individuals suspected of infection within the first 7 days of symptom onset. Suitable for professional use only.
- easy nasal swab specimen collection
- fast results – 15 minutes
- test cassette results POSITIVE, NEGATIVE or INVALID
- high accuracy (sensitivity 93.6%; specificity 99.9%; accuracy 98.1%) compared with RT-PCR.
- TGA registration for professional use (ARTG no 374574)
- store as packaged in the sealed pouch at room temperature or refrigerated (2-30 degrees C) (do not freeze)
- shelf life – 2 years
- 20 tests per box
- sterile swabs
- extraction buffer
- test cassettes
- package insert and procedure card
Materials required but not provided:
- MOQ – 1 pallets (5040 tests)